Beginning of A New Week

Hello my friends! It is the start of a new week and so I plan to make some goals that I will attempt to finish by Friday here. I am hoping to renew my online earnings this week and that starts with updating this blog as well as my Pink Zebra blog at least three times this week. I hope to make Monday, Wednesday and Friday blog posts this week on both blogs.

Another goal that I have is to get a few new customers for my Pink Zebra business by the end of the week. I am super excited about the new catalog and I want to share it with as many as I can. The fall scents are the best I have ever seen us have and I know you all will want some! I want to get busy planning a huge fall and winter sale and I hope to share that with each of you as well. If you love for your home to smell like fall, you will want to check out my website here.

Another goal that I have set for myself this week is to walk over 5000 steps a day and I wear a bracelet similar to a fitbit so I will be able to track them and I will try to keep a daily log to share with you here on my blog days. I want to be a little healthier and now that my husband and I are eating better, I will be keeping a better track of my steps.

My final goal for this week is to get my Amazon sales and my eBay sales both back on track and to do that I am going to have to be busy posting new items and so my week is going to be quite busy in front of this computer screen but I am okay with that. I will let you all know when I get some items posted there and ready for all to see.

I am happy to say that the truck and jeep that we had stolen last week have both been recovered. The jeep was stopped for a traffic violation and discovered stolen. The passenger side window is broken out and the radio has been stripped out of it, but it is in good shape overall. The truck was in great shape and had even been cleaned when it was discovered. I feel sorry for the gentleman that had purchased it and was having a VIN check done when he found out that it was stolen, but thankful to have them back. God is great!

Well, I should run for now. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24