Gone Too Long

I must say that I have been gone from writing way too long this time. I just realized that it has been over a week since my last post here and I promised myself that I was going to do much better this week about writing here. I even began a calendar at the first of the year to keep track of what I was doing here and with my other blogs. It is in my file cabinet and has not been touched in the month of Feb. I will work on it during the weekend and get myself back on track.

Have things been busy? Yes. Is life always busy here? Yes, but I am attempting to slow things down and live a more normal and simpler lifestyle. This means that I need to only focus on what is important and this blog is important to me.

 The stomach bug hit our farmhouse early Wednesday morning. It was nasty! My husband and I were both sick and then yesterday, my mom was sick. His parents who live next door were sick on Tuesday. Luckily, the baby and my daughter stayed well. 24 hours of pure torture would be the only way I would describe it. I was so very sick and realized quickly that I was better in a horizontal position than being vertical, so I was in bed most of the day. My hubby did not suffer as much and managed to be outside moving around some.

Since we are having some company to the farm tonight, I must cur this short so that I can clean some before little one is in my care. She is in a stage where she does not want her to leave her alone even to walk into the other room. It makes doing things very difficult!

Take care of yourself and enjoy the day. Our temps are supposed to be in the mid to upper 60's today and tomorrow. I am certainly ready for spring!!
This is a photo I took while we were in Savannah, GA last year. I thought a nice photo of the beach would put you in the mood for spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024