After Midnight and Mostly Quiet

It is 12:28 a.m. and so I guess I could say Good Morning to each of you, but I feel like saying Good Night since I really should be in bed right now. However, I have been so busy lately that I really needed to catch up on some work and so I decided that tonight was the correct time to do it. I truly felt that I needed to write after everyone was in bed and now it is fairly quiet here except for the dog snoring.

The grandbaby turns 9 months old on Wednesday and I can hardly believe how great she is. We took her for a checkup today and the doctor said that all looked great! She is doing well developmentally and her weight seems to be in line as well. He recommended that we start her on table food, which we have been doing. He also spoke to my daughter about the hidden dangers to watch for- small objects on the floor, her attempts to walk, etc. I am sure that we will see bumps and bruises in the next few months as she becomes more independent. She is getting taller each day it seems and attempting more and more each day. It is such a blessing to watch her discover new things each day. I am blessed to be able to take care of her for my daughter.

I have some dear friends that are struggling with parents that are ill and it reminded me of the months that my mom was not well and how scared we were that she might never be well again. However, I must say that she is doing well for what she went through and to be going on 81 years old. I am truly thankful that God allowed her to have a wonderful surgeon that was able to truly work a miracle on her. There is Power in the blood!

I hope each of you have a wonderful day! I am going to finish my work and join my husband for a few hours of sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24