Happy Homemaker 2022 #1

 


Hello from my little corner of the world. I am still at my daughter's house recovering from surgery. I was able to see my husband yesterday and my grand doll, so I am happy. We have a dusting of snow on the ground and it is cold. Somehow though, it seems we are having warmer weather than we should have for January. I decided that I truly miss blogging like I did before and so I have decided to rejoin Sandra with The Happy Homemaker Series. If you don't know what it is, take a look at her website. 

Happy Homemaker Monday Categories


The weather.....I have already mentioned this, but it is cold and a little dusting of snow.


Right now I am
....sitting at my daughter's kitchen table talking to her and writing this post 

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....I can't really say because I didn't read much because of surgery. I have many favorites so, it could be difficult to pick one.


Something fun to share.... Since I have been down from surgery, I don't really know what it would be. I got to see my grand doll yesterday and play with her.


Blog hopping (newly discovered blog).... I have discovered several recently. I would have to say our hopeful home is the one I am currently trying to read through older posts. 


On the menu for this week.... I truly don't know as I am not planning meals. I am recovering at my daughters' and she does the menu and cooking.


On my to do list.... read the rest of my book for the book club I am in and elevate and ice my foot. I do think that we are going to go out for a bit today.


In the craft basket....it's at home, but quilting is in it that truly needs to be done.


Looking forward to this week....hopefully, a visit from my other daughter and possibly my husband!


Looking around the house....I see my daughter working and the mess we brought in with our Pink Zebra business on Saturday.


From the camera....
This is made from two photos from the camera and then loaded onto the computer for our business 


On my prayer list..... Prayers for all who are struggling with being ill from Co-Vid 19 and healing of my foot. I also  have a friend that is dealing with the death of a family member that I am praying for. If all my praying friends could pray for the healing of my foot, I would greatly appreciate it. 


Bible verse, Devotional.... The verse of the day for The Bible Recap is Deuteronomy 6:5   and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart and with all thine soul, and with all thine might.

I pray that you each have a blessed day!

Comments

  1. Glad to know you are still doing well. When do you return to the doctor for post-surgery checkup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you heal well. Enjoy your time with family.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you're reading too! I'll look forward to hearing what...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for your continued recovery and the healing of your foot. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24