Merry Christmas

My family here on the farm wants to wish each of you the happiest of holidays. Today as most are busy preparing for the big day tomorrow, I am actually taking it easy and being thankful for the ones that I have near me and sending prayers for those that can not be a part of our celebration.

This is an older picture of our Elf on A Shelf, but Jolly Jingles wanted to say "Bye" to everyone and wish them a Merry Christmas as well. 
Here are a couple of the kids and their significant others. These girls have no idea how much they mean to me.  
These two men are a huge part of my life as well. The one on the left has been around over 25 years now and I must say that I still enjoy every Christmas that we have together. I can't locate a photo of my mother in law or son and girlfriend at the moment. 

Speaking of my son and his girlfriend, we had a nice visit with them yesterday and she bought me a nice bottle of blueberry Moscato wine and some wine glasses. I am pleased that she enjoys a good glass of wine as I do as well. 

I pray that you are all blessed with family, friends, and love tomorrow. Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and my wish is for each of you to enjoy peace and plenty of joy!!




Comments

  1. Merry Christmas, Carol! May you have a beautiful and blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Merry Christmas to you and all of these wonderful people in your life! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24