Last Minute Gifts

Hello all of my friends in blog world. How are you all? I'm good, I guess. I know that I have been busy planning and preparing for the holidays and realized yesterday just how close we are to it all being over. I hate the thought of that! I love the music, cheer, and excitement that comes along with the holiday season.

I also realized just how far behind I am! I only have a couple of the gifts that I intended to buy and I have not one thing made that I intended to make. UGH! I will do better next year! I promise I will. I have so many ideas and yet they seem to slip away and I am left with having to purchase items that I did not want too. This weekend will be spent looking for the items to replace those I intended to make.

I also have a friend picking up a gift for the hubby today and that should finalize his shopping once I pick up his scope at Walmart tonight. I know what I am looking for so that helps. No aimless wandering for me. LOL!! That is what he does when he shops and he loves the last minute stuff, which drives me crazy!

I want to share a video with you all today that reminds me of why we celebrate this season and the focus needs to be on the One who anchors our soul. This is a friend of mine, Buddy Mullins. I hope you enjoy!
Enjoy your weekend and I will return next week to share some more exciting farm news.

Comments

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog Carol.
    I'm ahead of myself with the gift process this year. I had all over the Christmas boxes to my out of town children off before the first week of December. We've had a postal disruption in Canada so I was worried about the little ones having prezzies from GrannyW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you as far as being ahead of the game. I wish I was but my little one lives next door so I know that she is good on getting her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It bothers me that we are so close, too -- not because I'm not on track but because I want it to go on!

    Thanks so much for coming over to my blog today. I know it's a busy season and it's nice to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to visits!! Merry Christmas!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanie, I would like it to go on too. Thanks for stopping by.

    Thanks, Debbie for stopping by too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are all busy and I have a few things left to do too. I try hard to be all finished by now so that I can enjoy days with nothing to day, never seems to happen. Have a blessed Christmas dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of the holidays Carol.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theresa, I like to be finished so that I can enjoy the holidays as well, but it just has not happened this year. Have a blessed Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diane,
    Merry Christmas to you also. I pray that your day is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admire your organisation. Have a lovely peaceful Christmas. Cheers from Carole's chatter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner