Bloggers Help

Help! I need my blog to make me some money. I am not great at computer technology and I need someone to help me get my blog set to make money. I am a member of adsense and I have tried to make my blog better, but it seems that I am making it worse instead of  better. I hope that someone here can help me. If you know a lot about blogging and making money with it please let me know. Thanks!

Do you work your blog so that it makes money or so that you just have a place to write? Mine is for both . I enjoy writing and I enjoy being here sharing stories with all of you, but I am also hoping to make some money here. I would like for this to make my car payment each month. I am hoping that someone can help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner