Throwback Thursday

 I wasn't sure what I planned to write about today as there is not much happening currently here other than typical farm chores. As I was searching for a different photo, I found this amazing sunset photo from Sept. 2021 when I was on a short trip with a friend of mine. 


It is an amazing sunset over a lake and the colors were just outstanding. The pink and blue were just so peaceful at the time and still are as I sit and look at it today. We were on the balcony of our hotel, looking over the lake and it just happened to be that we were there at the right time to see this perfect sunset and the artwork that God has given us daily if we just stop and see it. It is a reminder to me to slow down and smell the roses as well as to see the sunrises and sunsets. 

Do you stop and enjoy the beauty that God has given us, or do you hurry through the day to realize that you have missed the small moments that are the most important?

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24