After Christmas At The Farm

 



The most loved day of the year has come to a close and now we all anxiously await the New Year. Life on the farm is the same today and it was yesterday and the day before Christmas, but much quieter. 

Two of the three kids and their families were here for Christmas morning and all three grandkids were here, but our son had to work so we will see him in January. Many gifts were exchanged, and I got some nice gifts from the children. My husband bought a computer for us as ours had quit working and I needed a new farm coat, so that was Christmas. Of course, it seems we always get socks and all the necessary clothing as well. 

My two best gifts were having the grands here and I got a blanket that has all three grands picture on it. What a beauty! I also got tickets to go see The Booth Brothers in concert in March and as many of you know, my friend sings with them so I am really looking forward to that. It will be a real treat to see them and chat with my friend again. 

The day ended fairly early as the kids left to go to Florida and will be home after the new year. I spoke with them today and they arrived safely and were going to an ice hockey game tonight.

I hope each of you had a nice day and were blessed beyond measure. 



I hope each of you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24