Sunday Morning Smiles

 Let's try to start a new party here! Let's make Sunday morning for smiles. I would love for each of you to link to this post if possible. Share a post here that will make others smile on this amazing day that the Lord has made.

I have a full day of things planned as it is our annual friends Christmas party. I will share my goodies another day so that each of you are able to see the thoughtful gifts that my friends give me. There are 6 of us that will be attending, but two of them are my daughters so I won't receive gifts from them today as we will wait till Christmas. We are meeting for a lunch today instead of at someone's house and I am thrilled to be able to walk into the restaurant, although I am still in some pain. 

While my kids were on their Thanksgiving trip, they took the grands to Bass Pro Shop and were able to have pictures taken with Santa. 


Isn't this one of the cutest photos ever? I sure do love these girls and I can't imagine life without them. Many of you know that the youngest one was a hard adjustment for me, but I have learned to love her and she is just as special as the older one. I am thankful for both of them as God placed them here for a reason. The older one has a heart that longs for Gods' word. She is so intelligent and she loves school. She just made the A/B honor roll! The younger one is full of smiles and has so much energy. She is learning so much and I am sure she will follow in her sisters' footsteps when she starts school.

Have you decorated for the holidays yet? With the foot surgery, I am limited in what I can do and I am thankful for the decorations that I have up, but my husband and I do not have a tree yet and that upsets me. I hope we can go this week and get one. We always do a live tree and so we have to wait until December. but I am so ready. I have a few decorations up and I know that we are not going to do as many as normal, but I need more than I have. 

I hope this brings smiles to your faces and I hope you have a blessed Sunday. 

I tried to add a link to allow others to share their post here as well, but I can't seem to get it to work at the moment. I hope you will each leave your link below in the comments. Thanks, 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24