Merry Christmas



Santa Claus is on his way, are you ready? I am finishing up some last minute things and then my husband and I are putting together a Barbie Dream House for the grands. We will enjoy a few quiet minutes in front of the tree and then it will be to bed for a few hours sleep before our home is invaded by grands. 

From our house to yours, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Keep an eye open for the man in the red suit as he is watching. Remember the pretty packages with the bows are nice, but the real reason for the season is the baby child that was wrapped in swaddling clothes and laid in a manager so many years ago. Jesus is truly what the season is about and I am happy to say that my grand baby is aware of that and the others will be as well. 


God bless you! Merry Christmas!!!
 

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family too.
    I know your Christmas was super with the Grands invading your home. I bet they loved the Barbie House. Good for you putting it together,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24