Happy New Year

 Happy New Year to each of you! May your year be full of happiness, good health, wealth, friends, family, and many blessings. I wish only the best for each of you and I will be praying for each of you as well. 

Do you make resolutions this time of the year? I am not this year, although I have in the past. I set goals, but I never set things to the point that I can't reach them if I try hard enough. I set goals for my personal life and my professional life. I set family goals and life goals. I usually choose a word for the year and this year it is FREEDOM. Freedom from the struggles that I have had this year and freedom from the financial struggles that have came along this year. Freedom from the many problems that I have had with my feet. Lastly, freedom from the pain that I have endured this past year. 

I have some goals set from my word as well. I want to make more money with my Pink Zebra business and I want to pay off some bills that I have struggled with recently. I plan to find a new job as well that I can work without being on my feet so much. I am hoping to find something that will allow me to stay home and still work. 

My other goals are to keep my home more organized and I will be working to have an office outside of the home, as in a small shed, later this spring or summer. I need my own space and I need to be away from all of the distractions that arise at home. I will be posting photos of that project as it comes about. I have the shed, which is a big start. My Pink Zebra stock and business will be housed in this. 

I also have goals to travel more this year. I have three trips that are huge to me that I would like to take this year and I plan to make them happen. I will keep you all posted as though begin to be planned as well. Oklahoma is one of the places that I am hoping to make it to this year. My grand doll has grand plans to go to Hawaii this year, but I believe that we will have to add that to our bucket list. Where do you plan to travel this year?



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24