Sunday Jan. 31, 2021


I may have used this same image before in a post, but I absolutely love it. As I woke this morning with a severe headache, I was still blessed to know that it is God's day and that it will be a day of rest. I plan to read and spend a quiet day at home with the husband. I managed to do my two Bible Studies within a few minutes of being up, even though I truly did not want to read.  

Reading in Genesis and Exodus and reading stories that I have been taught about all of my life and yet, I am learning things that I had never noticed before. It is amazing to me how Moses listened to God so much in Exodus with anything that God told him and how it tells that God blessed each thing that Moses did. How easy we as Christians forget that what God is asking us to do, He will bless! Somedays we just feel like questioning God as to why we should do what he is asking. 

As I am reading, I am also noticing how many times the color purple is mentioned and being that it is my favorite color, I am watching for things that are purple in the word of God. It seems to be a color that honors God. 

I have promised to share my calendar with you since my last one was not as accurate as it should have been. This one is much more organized and completed than the other. 

I am trying to separate daily home things from my business things on the page. I am daily working my Pink Zebra business more often and I am actively working my social media as well. It amazes me how important social media has become in our lives within the last 5 years and how it has changed the way so many of us do business. 

I also want to share a prayer request with each of you. There is a set of twins in Indiana that suffered a horrible accident and both had fell into a in home pool ( not in their home) and drowned. They are two years old and the little girl has completely recovered, but the little boy was without oxygen much longer and has shown signs of brain trauma from it. His parents are devastated and very tired, but are doing everything in their power to help him get the help that he can and aid in his recovery. His name is Levi and here is a link to the Facebook page for them. Please pray that God wakes Levi up in His time and that Levi can be a miracle that the world needs in such a strange time in our world. 

God Bless Each of You! May your trail be blessed until we meet again!







Comments

  1. Blessings to you too. Said a prayer for those twins for complete recovery.
    Getting organized is so important ..it's something I am working on too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I need organization in my life. Thanks for the prayers.

      Delete
  2. Your clendar is so organized. And I love these Bluebonnets! Oh, these poor parents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I can't imagine the pain that the parents are struggling through. I pray for healing for little Levi.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24