Saturday 9

Happy Holidays!





Welcome to Saturday: 9. If you are interested in joining many other bloggers writing Saturday 9, feel free to stop by Sam's blog here and see what this is all about. We would love to have you join us! 














Saturday 9: Happy Holidays! (from the archives)


1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas?

  A. I was shy as a child, but I never remember being afraid of Santa. I am sure I gave him a list. 

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?

  A. I hope I am on the Nice list!

3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?

  A. I shipped a gift exchange gift to a friend in Idaho. I also shipped some stuff to a friend in Pennsylvania and Texas. 

4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? 

  A. I made a list on Amazon of things that I wanted and told my husband to order them for me. I actually do all of the ordering so in a way I did.

5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie? Have you seen it yet this year?

  A. I love many Christmas movies! Christmas Vacation is one that I must watch every year. 

6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?

  A. No, I would not spend the day at the theatre because I spend it with family at home. 

7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party? 

  A. No, I can't say that I have!

8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather?

  A. Hot tea, coffee, cocoa

9. Share a memory from last Christmas.

  A. Watching my grand doll open her gifts and flying through the pile in record speed. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner