Happy Homemaker Monday - On The Farm - Dec. 30

Happy Monday! Lots of news from here on the farm that I can share, but I want to hop right into this post so I know it gets written before the grand doll bops in and starts her daily talking. LOL! My how a 4 year old can have so much to talk about!

Please join me as I link up with Sandra of Diary of a
Stay At Home Mom
 and all the other lovely ladies that gather
there on this week's 
Happy Homemaker Monday! 💗
RIGHT NOW I AM:

Writing this post and listening to the new coffeepot heat up. I wanted a red Keurig to go with the new Pioneer Woman coffee pod holder that I received from my daughter and her boyfriend for Christmas. I am also watching a car that is at the end of our county road that has a trailer with it that is unfamiliar to me. I can't see a lot of it due to the darkness, but enough to know that I do not recognize it.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:

Well, I guess I answered this with my previous writings in what I am doing now. A strange car or SUV pulling a trailer. It is dark and cooler this morning than it has been in a few days.

ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE:

I am currently enjoying a cup of Caramel Crumb Cake coffee. I am not sure what the menu will be this morning. I am sure I will make an omelet for my husband later with ham and cheese.

AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE:

I see many things that I need to add to my to do list this week. I see Christmas items that will come down this week as well. I see carpets that really need cleaned this week, if I can find the time for them.

TO DO LIST:

1. Take the tree and holiday décor down.
2. Laundry
3. Shop for a birthday cake for my daughter today and take flowers to her work.
4. Clean up the new Christmas toys the grand doll has here as well as go through some more of her others.
5. Box up some clothes she cant wear.
6. Work on my journal
7. Try to catch up on life!

ON THE MENU:

Monday: Marinated Pork Chops, Zucchini and Butternut Squash Noodles with veggies, Rolls
Tuesday : Not sure yet as I will be hosting a New Years Eve event with the neighbors
Wednesday : Not sure
Thursday : Stir Fry Chicken with veggies
Friday: Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup

ON THE READING PILE:

I am reading a book The Making Of a Wonderful Life by Cherie Mullins that I purchased on Amazon for Christmas. It is the story of Cherie and Roger Mullins and their travels in evangelism with their family. Many of you have seen the videos that I have shared her of my friend, Buddy Mullins, and this is a book about his family. I am very excited to be reading this. It is the second of Cherie's three books that she has written.

IN THE CRAFT BASKET:

I have the quilt and the doll clothes to work on and I sure don't want to start anymore projects at the moment.

LOOKING FORWARD TO:

Getting the house back in order. Celebrating my daughter's birthday today and spending the day with the grand doll. I am sure she will have plenty of activities to keep me busy.

FROM THE CAMERA:
My beautiful grand doll and our puppy, Rocky. This was not taken this past week, but I wanted to share it here. I hope it is not one that I have already shared a different week. I have plenty of Christmas pics, but I don't have them loaded onto the computer yet. 


INSPIRATION FOR THE DAY:







Comments

  1. Your granddaughter is precious. And puppy Rocky is a sweetie. I can see they're good buddies. I'm visiting from a comment link you left on another blog...your week sounds busy. Menu (the Friday's soup especially) sounds great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, She is such a sweet heart and he is good with her. I am always busy and I try to make a variety of meals, but I am also trying to stay on a fairly low carb diet for my hubby at least half of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner