Wonderful Wednesday #4

Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesday! Many of you are looking forward to the upcoming weekend due to being a holiday weekend that will give you a three day weekend instead of the normal two. What do you plan to do with that additional day off? Will it be a useful day or not?

It is hard to believe that Labor Day is upon us and that fall is near. I love summer, but I am a fan of fall as well. Spring used to be my favorite time of the year, but allergies seem to have taken some of that joy from me. I appreciate all of the wonderful scents that come along with fall and many of the activities that abound this time of the year.

I will be camping this weekend as usual. The horses will probably be fully aware that our riding time is winding down for the year and so I will be sure to get some time in for that. I also feel that my husband and I need a recharge towards getting ourselves ready for fall. I personally feel like we have wasted our summer and have nothing prepared for fall and winter here on the farm.

This has to be a short post as I am attempting to finish packing the camper and doing some online training for my home health job. UGH! It seems that all of the trainings that we have completed in the 7 years that I have worked for this company are always covering the same items. I need new material to learn!

Is there anything lovelier than a field of sunflowers to represent fall? I don't believe so!
This little guy is a great reminder to me of decorating for fall, which I fully intend to do some next week. I wonder if I can find a sweet scarecrow like this. 

Comments

  1. It sounds like a lovely weekend in store. I'll be up north at the cottage. May we all have lovely weather!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024