Missing 8 Month Old

An 8 month old baby from Indianapolis, IN was last seen by her mother on Thursday or Friday (conflicting stories) and was reported missing on Saturday. By no means am I a trained investigator or police officer, but I am a mother and grandmother and this story simply breaks my heart and watching interviews with this young girl makes me furious as she seems to show no remorse or real concern that her child is gone.


Amiah Robertson, an 8 month old baby is gone and no one seems to have any idea as to where she is. How, why?Amiah is a white female with blond hair and blue eyes. She weighs about 13 pounds. She is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance. A young mother that says she left her with her boyfriend who was taking her to a sitter and that he was a little upset with her because she was getting back together with the child's father. What kind of lame explanation is that? Supposedly that was Thursday and she did not report her missing until Saturday??????

I am sorry but why would you allow a boyfriend, that really is not a boyfriend if you are back together with the child's father to take that child anywhere especially if he is upset? Why would you not have your child with you? Before anyone asks, she was not working. She was supposedly at a Motel 6 with one of these boys. 

Her daughter is missing and has been for a week and she hardly sheds a tear on television, can't seem to mention when she held her last, the only clothing description she gives is that she was in a one piece outfit. Seriously, I would know details!!!!!!

Yesterday evening and today, police have searched a creek where I am assuming that one of these boys was seen sometime this week and have said that items were recovered from the area but that they are unsure if they are related to the case. It is rather cold here and has been below freezing or near freezing quite a bit the last few days, if they child was left there, I am sure she is not alive now. How sad!

A message to young women: If you are not ready for the responsibility that comes with a child, DO NOT HAVE THEM TO THROW THEM AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. That is awful:(. Please let me know how this turns out.. Hopefully they find that sweet baby, happy and healthy. Prayers for this family and that sweet baby🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will. I am sure she is not alive, but we shall see.

      Delete
  2. I saw this on the news and it actually made me feel nauseated. What is wrong with people? Some people just should not have children...and then you look at all the good people that would LOVE to have a child and cannot due to physical problems. Heart wrenching!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So agree. It is sad. This child is so beautiful and never deserved anything to happen to her. I am convinced that the mother knows and won't say.

      Delete
  3. This reminds me of the Casey Anthony story...
    I hope this missing child is found....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what everyone is saying around here too. The police have now said it is a homicide investigation and they want to speak to anyone that seen the boyfriend, Robert Lyons the day of Mar. 9. but they are not actively searching for Lyons.

      Delete
  4. This is so sad, I just can't imagine how someone can do this or even be a part to it.
    I saw this on the news and was so disgusted at the mothers reaction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too. I truly believe that she knows what happened to this child.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner