Christmas Jars

Hello! Good Morning! I awoke early to enjoy about an hour sitting by the Christmas tree with the lights twinkling as I enjoyed a cup of tea and finished my book. I highly recommend that if you have not read the book "Christmas Jars" by Jason Wright that you take a moment out of your hectic schedule to read it.

The message that evolves from this book is one that we all need to be reminded of especially at this time of the year. The little things that we do matter the most and giving is much more rewarding than receiving! I try hard to incorporate this into our lives many times throughout the year.

Over the next two weeks, I would like to honor some of the memories we have of the year. I will include both personal memories and those that have touched all of us throughout the year in the news and other media sources. I also plan to include work that shares some of the talent that I know of around the world that you all might not know.


 
I hope that you will all take time to read this wonderful book and that you will also find time to read my blog the next couple of weeks in order to allow me to showcase our year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24