Monday Morning

Monday Morning Blues seems to be the feeling most have on Monday mornings. I don't mind them too much other than it is the start of the work week. Monday is actually a day off from most of my work though. I don't have the grand doll and I don't work at my caregiving job so I only really have the house work and my Pink Zebra work. It can be overwhelming as well though. 

My husband went to Dirty Turtle Off Road park over the weekend in Kentucky so I have a sack of muddy clothes to be tended to today. Wonder if he would notice if they went in the trash? LOL! I know they must be washed. I also have curtains in the bedroom to be washed and I would like to finish going though some of the clutter I have accumulated in the bedroom. I need to start working on some of these projects I have said would get done in the last 5 years before I start more. 

I will probably starting sorting Christmas décor out and trying to decide what I will truly use this year. I have so many snowmen and I love each of them, but I would like to add some different stuff in the mix this year. I know my daughter needs some décor so I may slip her some of the snowmen. I am getting tired of lugging things from the attic and the outside garage loft for the holidays so I truly need to figure out something else for this stuff. I need a she shed!!

Enough complaining, I found some pictures that I want to share with you. These are all taken in French Lick, Indiana where I attended an afternoon tea several years ago. I just found them and thought I would share. 

This is a fountain outside the hotel. It makes a beautiful spot to take photos. 
Another perfect photo opportunity. This magnificent gazebo shares the same splendor that the hotel does.  It was October I believe that these were taken and I can see the nice decorations that the staff had added to this. 
These beautiful flowers were certainly an eye catcher. I love the two shades of pink together and feel that it just warms your heart to see these. A reminder of what peace and tranquility can mean. 
This is another nice floral piece. I truly am not a huge fan of flowers but these caught my attention enough that I felt that they were picture worthy. I am thankful that I did because looking back they are beautiful. 
Finally, a nice photo of my youngest daughter and I taken in front of the fountain. She became my sidekick for much of her teens years. How I wish she would have kept this innocence about her? She had so much going for her and now she struggles as a twenty something single mom. Her personality sure shows in this picture though. 


Have a great Monday and enjoy the week!!


Comments

  1. Enjoyed your pictures and hope you have a nice Monday, even tho you have those muddy clothes to wash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those beautiful pictures, especially you and your girl. MY project list is overwhelming and I MUST get busy on it. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- i hate trying to get mud out of clothes. You have some good pictures here and it is so nice to be able to comment on your blog.
    I hope you have a wonderful week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, I just accidently erased my comment. Grrr. I love that you went to French Lick. It's pretty there. My friend Cindy of Bee Lady from Hilltop Farm just went there . I think men should have to do their nasty clothes themselves...especially when they do stuff in the name of fun. But they should have their own machines in the garage.LOl. Blessings to you and your family. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Carol what lovely pictures and fun place. Love the adorable picture of you and your daughter.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could reply to each comment individually, but I can't for some reason. Thanks for the comments and the nice words about the pictures. Susie, I agree that they should.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024