Busy Day

It looks as though today is going to be another very busy day in my house. As I was making out the to-do list yesterday, I realized that there are just not enough hours in the day to do the things that I plan. I have to cut back, but where I can make those cuts I really don't know.

Today's list looks like this:
School ( usually takes about 4 hours)
Fix Lunch ( 1 hour with cleanup)
Vacuum and dust living room
File papers for new sales booth
Find some books for next weeks school lessons
Pick up clutter from dining room
Pay bills
Cook dinner and do cleanup
4-H meeting
Write blog entry
Write articles for Triond
Write articles for Associated Content
Redesign school area a little bit

Plus the daily chores of feeding animals and all the farm life. UGH! I guess I will keep my head up and go back into a prayer that God gets me through the day. Until tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24