An Outing

 Oh the joys of being able to be out of the house and among living, breathing people is fabulous! Yes, I was able to leave the house two days this week. I left on Tuesday and Wednesday and it felt great. The weather was cooperating and my foot was not bothering me so I left. My youngest daughter and I went to my older daughters' house on Tuesday to drop off my youngest grand doll so that she could spend some time with her aunt and uncle. While we were there, we went into town and done some shopping- Goodwill and Dollar Tree. I forgot to get photos of my purchases though. 

I enjoy my time with both of my girls and its nice to share some time with them together. They have very different personalities and really are not as close as they should be. I hope that at some time they find a way to get much closer. They are both such sweet young ladies and the older one just found her way in life a little better than the other one.

Since I don't have much today. I will share a sunrise photo with you.

                                                 Provided by Google Images





Comments

  1. So glad to hear that you are well enough to get together with your family and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better! I have been praying for you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news that you were able to get out of the house! Sounds like great times with your Daughters! Enjoy your day and "keep on keepin' on". HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner