Sunshine - 60 Degrees - Good For The Soul

Good Evening! I feel better than I did over the weekend and I must tell you all that we had sunshine and 60 degree weather today and it was SO good for the soul!! I had laundry to do and a repair man coming to work on the stove today, but I made sure that I got out into the sunshine and that I even sat on the porch today and read a few lines of my book. How great that sun and warmth felt!!!

I was so tired of the grey skies and cooler temperatures. I pray that we are seeing the turn to spring, although I am sure it is way too early. I believe that the weather forecast calls for snow flurries and mid 30's by the middle of the week. I dread to think of those kinds of temperatures but I also am fully aware that Indiana weather changes quickly and is all over the place in terms of temperatures and precipitation.


This picture is one that I believe I took off of another free photo site, but I thought that it was perfect for today. The sun literally felt as though it had opened up a new window to the world. I know that sounds corny, but it was how I felt.
I will certainly be thanking God for the day we had and asking Him for more just like it!!!

Comments

  1. It was 70 degrees here, too! Just what we needed after such a dreary winter. So beautiful! Maybe this will be enough to tide us over till spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe so. I heard someone say we hit 70 yesterday, but I don't believe it was quite that warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a very mild day yesterday with sunshine. It was heaven. Today is a bit colder and it's been rather gloomy. I am so ready for spring. That picture is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24