Zebras United

On Sunday morning, my daughter and I will be heading out to our Pink Zebra Reunion. For anyone that doesn't know, Pink Zebra is a home fragrance company that we both sell for. I would love to tell you more about it and share some samples with you if interested. You can send me a quick email here.

Anyway, we are headed to Louisville, KY and will be surrounded with many zeebs from across the United States and Canada. I am thrilled to finally be meeting my leader as I have been a part of her team for over 2 years and never had the opportunity to meet her. I am also excited to meet Tom and Kelly, the founders of the company. It should be encouraging and confidence building to say the least.

I am hoping to come home with so many new ideas to share with my team and ways to encourage them to sell more and earn more. After all, we all love the products so sharing is really no issue. I am thrilled to be attending this event!!

 I am hoping to make a trip to wherever the incentive trip is next year as well. I know it will be someplace exciting and one huge party! I am thrilled to be a part of a company that truly cares about their consultants and team members. My goal for my business is that I become a manager next and then keep going from there.

I will share more when I get home!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24