Rain, Rain

Rain, the glorious water falling from the sky. Yes, it seemed like we had quite a bit in March and maybe early April, but then it seemed to stop. I am thankful for the water that fell this morning. It was a brief rain, lasting maybe 20 minutes, but it was rain.

The farm was getting very dry and dusty and I was beginning to think that the garden would dry up before it ever started growing. I am thankful to say that I am not as worried now. I know it was a harder rain than I would have preferred, but any moisture is going to help. I won't need to water flowers today and I am hoping that we may get more later today.

I know many people are struggling with heavy rains and severe storms and I pray for safety for them but I am very thankful for the showers we were blessed with today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24