My view out the window this morning is one of absolute beauty as the leaves are nearing peak color. It makes for a majestic view, except we know what is following the color change and that is cold! The weather forecast is even following along with that thinking as they are predicting cooler temps all week and lows in the 30's during the upcoming weekend.
 That means work for me during the week as I need to get winter clothes from the garage storage and I need to get the wood stove ready to be fired up. I will move the mail that I have lying there today. I have been using the stove to place outgoing packages on and I have also been keeping the fan there on top of it to use during the days that it is too warm to not have it and too cool to use the air. Fall days here can be quite tricky. Today we awoke to temps in the upper 40's and we will reach a high of 80, but tonight the temps will drop into the mid 40's with a high of 65 tomorrow. UGH!
 This will be another short post as I am not feeling well due to a lingering cold and I have quite a bit that I need to work on today. Take care and I will be back later in the week. I think I will work on the other blog today and I think that I will build a site for my Pink Zebra business today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024