New Puppy

Well, we have added to our farm yet again. I finally have a Chihuahua that I have always wanted. She is so cute and playful. I named her Jazzy as I just kept thinking that I really liked that name. She is white with brown on her head, tail, and a spot on her side. She is so sweet and seems to be training fairly easy.
 We are going to be learning to walk with a leash this week and I will keep you all posted on how that goes.
 She is learning potty training and how she needs to go to the door each time. She is doing well with being in her pen of a night, but she is still having accidents at night. I think that part of that is because I have not been awake every two hours the last couple of nights. Just too tired!!
 She has been trying to get to my daughters  room all morning, but she stayed with a friend and is not in there so I won't let her go. She is persistent for sure. I am thinking that she will manage to get in there when I am not able to give her my full attention.
 Well, I will post photos if I ever find my camera cord so that I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24