Happy Homemaker Monday - Aug. 31

 Welcome to the last Monday of August. In my neck of the woods that means that the heat and humidity should be dying down and nicer weather should be upon us, but I believe that this week we are to have temperatures in the mid 90's all week. UGH!!!


As I write this post today, I will be linking up with Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom where several bloggers share about things happening in their homes this week. Some of us maybe raising small children, some of us older children, and some of us may be raising or enjoying grandchildren, but we all have something to share among ourselves. 

THE WEATHER IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS:
  As I said it is to be hot! I think it will be humid too with how it felt when I was out feeding chickens and refreshing waters today. I need to clean the chicken coop, but I just don't think I can do it today. Maybe tomorrow if I can get started before it gets hot. 

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:



Grandbabies

                                                                             
My husband



                                                                        My girls

BOOK I AM READING:
 


Been reading this for a few weeks, but I just haven't had much reading time lately. I do love Karen Kingsbury books though.


ON THE LUNCH PLATE:

  Since I am being most cautious about what I am eating as I truly need to lose a bit of weight, I will have some tuna with mayo on crackers, blueberries, and maybe a fresh tomato. 

ON THE DINNER PLATE:

  We are having homemade sloppy joes and french fries.

ON THE MENU:
   Tuesday- turkey Manhattans, green beans and brownie sundaes
    Wednesday - something in the crockpot
   Thursday - beef and noodles, corn, and dinner rolls
   Friday - bluegill and tater tots

ON MY TO DO LIST:
   Laundry, digital products to sell, Pink Zebra work, sort mail
Wed, - small business expo, visit mom, laundry, vacuum
 Thurs, - shopping, clean bathroom. Pink Zebra work
  Fri. - Clean bedroom. plan weekend meals, visit mom

WHAT I'M CREATING:
  I am working on junk journal pockets and homemade squishy's that I can sell. I also need to create new games for my Pink Zebra business.

NO WORDS NEEDED:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you each have a blessed day!






 



Comments

  1. It is so hot here as well. All your meals look so good! I have not heard of these books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular Posts