A Sunday Poem

 Here's another poem that I have read that I want to share with you. 


LET THEM KNOW

Written by Grace Easley


Let somebody know you're caring

Take the time to listen to

What they want so much to tell you,

For the gentle folks are few

You are not so high and mighty,

That you cannot spare a smile.

For you never know when you might

Need somebody after-while.

Let somebody know they matter,

Do not turn and look away,

You will someday have to answer,

For the things you do today.

Never be in such a hurry,

That you have no time to do

A kindly deed, else someday God

... Might not have time for you. 


Read this and think about these words. How many times are we guilty of being too busy or too stressed, mad, sad, etc. to say a kind word to a stranger or smile at someone. Do you often forget to say "Have a nice day" to that kind (or unkind) cashier, waitress, young mother with a screaming child? We are all guilty of it, but do we ever not want God to have time for us. 




Comments

  1. This is so important to remember, and the poem expresses it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful poem with just the right words. I need to do this more...kindness breeds kindness.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful poem of encouragement and wisdom. It doesn't take much, and its priceless to the one receiving it. Thank you for sharing and reminding me how important the "little things" are! Hugs. Wanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems society has allowed us to forget kindness

      Delete
  4. I'm writing from Ohio, Columbus precisely. I was diagnosed with brain cancer in August of 2010 and my wife breast cancer, A precious friend (African American) told me about Dr Jekawo A traditional herbal doctor in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my brain cancer,my wife breast cancer and herpes completely that we will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the herbal medicines preparation which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for 21 days to cure.I told Eric my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after I and my wife drinking for 21 days we were cured completely, I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with herpes or cancer to reach this great herbal doctor and that what i'm doing.
    Dr Jekawo told me he can cure the following disease.Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Herpes,Diabetes,Parkison,Copd,Hepatitis.. Here Is His Contact Info......[drjekawo@gmail.com] thank you so much for this great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24