Mother's Day

 Mother's Day can be such a beautiful day for many people, but I always think of the moms that have suffered losses of children, either in pregnancy, at birth, or at some point in the childs' life.  My heart breaks for them each year as they see others celebrating today. I want to wish each of you that are fortunate enough to have your children a Happy Mother's Day, but I also want those of you that have suffered the loss to know that our prayers are with you today. 

I also wanted to share a poem that I read today. 


Daily Thought


Life cannot make me treasure weeds--

I love each moment's flower--

nor do I feed on future's needs

but feast on present hour. 


No fearful tear will ever last

though hostile storms do glower

because the clouds of shadowed past

grow bright in new hope's power...


as darkness is forever gone

when earth has welcomed rising dawn.


Eugene G. E. Botelho






Comments

  1. What a lovely poem and pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Hope you had a great day and have a good week. Thanks for visiting Buttercupland.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner