Loss of a Dear Friend

 Hello! I have not written for quite a long time, but I have to write today to share the loss of a dear friend. Some of you may know, Ang Specht, from  Just A Country Girl blog and we became pen pals several years ago after a Christmas stocking exchange that was posted here on Blogger by someone. I am so thankful that I took part in that as it brought this amazing woman into my life.

Ang was a homeschool mom, a wife, and an amazing woman of God. Her faith was consistent and she never faltered no matter what life threw her way. Ang has fought a very rare form of breast cancer for a few years now, but remained optimistic and faithful in her beliefs that God's will would be done. Today, she has met her Heavenly Father and I am sure she is pain free for the first time in awhile and she is rejoicing with God. She will be deeply missed here on Earth by her husband, her father and her amazing children.

Ang was blessed to see her oldest son graduate this year and she was so proud of him! She was blessed to see her teen son get his license. She has been blessed to have children that were willing to help her and the other children and she had a great friend with her daughter. They shared many tea parties and other wonderful times together. She has taught her children many life skills that will take them far in their lives. Ang was blessed to be married to the man of her dreams at the home of Phil Robertson in an amazingly beautiful ceremony and was baptized there as well. 

Ang, if I could talk to you, I would tell you just how much I will miss you and how lucky I have been to know you. Thank you for your friendship and thank you for sharing your amazing life with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner