Stopping By To Say HI

Hi! I am so sorry to my faithful readers that my posts have been so sporadic lately. I am so preoccupied with so many things these days- plants, flowers, weddings, the grand doll, Co-Vid, school preparations, etc. that my days never seem to be long enough. 

I am currently resting from mowing and decided that while I was able to do a quick check of things that I had online for sale, I would also write a post. I miss you my friends as I have not even been able to read things these days. I just find that the computer seems to be a desk occupant these days as my life is crazy busy with all of the things that I love about the country, but that certainly take my time. 

On my to do list today, I still want to be able to spend some time with my horse and I want to finish some of the yard work that I know my husband would do, but he truly doesn't have time for either. It has been a busy week with the daughter returning to work. Luckily, the grand doll wanted to go home with her aunt so I have had some free time without her under my feet. 

We have made a decision that since we truly have no idea as to what school will be like this fall, we are going to keep her home another year, but I have also made the monumental decision that I want to attempt to school her here and use the Montessori method to the best that I can. So I have been crazy busy with getting activities and work ready for her and finding out more about our daily plan by adding school to our day. LOL! 

Anyone familiar with Montessori that would like to give advice, I would gladly take it. You can message me at Slaters431017174@aol.com. Just be sure to let me know that you read this post. I will take any information that I can find. 

Well, I shall leave you with a farm picture to say that I will hopefully, be on a more relaxed schedule next week. 




Comments

  1. There just never seems to be enough hours in a day. I have so many things that I need to take care of but either don't have the time or the energy to get them done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com ..    

      Delete
  2. This will be a huge undertaking, but it should ensure that she remains safe. I think you will be a great teacher. Good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I home schooled both of my girls for part of their twelve years. It is a huge undertaking and one that I truly did not want to do, but I will to keep her safe.

      Delete
  3. You are one busy lady!!! Pace yourself - and carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly don't know what I would do if I had a child of school age this fall. Part of me recognizes the importance of socialization with other kids her age and part would say, "not on a bet." I think this is a big job for you but it makes a whole lot of sense. Maybe by the second semester, you'll know if it feels safe or not. I suspect other mothers near you might be doing the same and if you feel safe with them, maybe can share activities. I'm sure if you google Montessori method you will find lots -- maybe even some FB groups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have connected with a few groups and one lady on Etsy that have provided much needed information. I will continue to look at more. Since we live in a rural area, the socialization is what I worry about the most, but we will continue to be sure she has friends to play with somehow.

      Delete
  5. The pictures are so pretty! It sounds like you have been busy and we miss you when you aren't here. My Step-daughter home-schools her 3 children but I am not sure what curriculum she uses. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa, Thank you. I miss you all as well. Home schooling is so rewarding, but so much work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful pictures Carol.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner