Happy Halloween

Witches, ghosts, skeletons, mummies, werewolves, and goblins may grace your door this evening if you lights are on as Halloween is upon us. There might be many cartoon characters and super heroes as well. Whoever appears on your doorstep will surely want a candy or two unless you want to be tricked. 

Trick or treating is much different for those of us in the country. We never have goblins on our door and that upsets me because I miss seeing all of the different costumes and cute little ones that have decided to dress up and parade around. Our little one will be Little Red Riding Hood and she is a cute one! 

The weather forecast here is anything but pleasant. It is raining and supposed to rain most of the day with gusty winds and cold temperatures with possible snow flurries. 
So, I believe instead of photos like this one, we will see many coats, gloves, and maybe even hats and not many pretty dresses. I have even read that some cities are changing the trick or treat hours because of the weather. I find that a little ridiculous myself, but let's not upset our children and make them get wet if they want something. Please! I never wanted to go to work in the rain, but I have many times. 
I will leave you with this photo of three dogs dressed as ghosts and wish you a 



*None of these photos are mine, but downloaded from Pixabay


Comments

  1. I can remember taking my kids trick or treating in all kinds of nasty weather. Doubt if there will be any little ghosts or goblins come our way for various reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. We are raising such a spoiled generation that I firmly believe they will not be able to function in the real world.

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a VEERY Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We never have trick or treaters, either. Never had a single one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo! I wish I could pass out candy to little ones here. I love seeing all of the costumes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024