Hello!

Hello again everyone! I have decided that I will attempt to write a short post and let you know that my mother in law is now in a long term facility, which she is not happy with. However, we felt it was the best choice. It's a nice facility with good staff and plenty of activities if she would just accept that she is there for now.

The grand doll is doing well and continues to heal. There is some swelling in her left leg and I am not sure why. It is making it sore and she complains with it. Our family doctor recommended ice packs twice a day and wants warm vitamin E oil massaged into it for the scars. She says it will keep it from being so scarred.

My dear husband seems to have a cough that won't go away and so he is going to the doctor today for that and hopefully, does not have pneumonia. I am supposed to leave today to visit my aunt in Tennessee but if he is hospitalized, that won't happen. He is a smoker and she told him the last visit that he needs to quit as his lungs sound bad. He is stubborn, but this might be his time to stop.

It is raining hard here and just began as I am writing this. I could hear the hard rain coming as I sat here. It is an eerie sound when I can hear it coming through the woods as it enters the valley behind the house.  I am thankful that we did not get severe storms overnight as was projected. I do not care for spring storms in our state as they can be horrible.

Well, I better run for now. Lots to do before the home hustle and bustle begins. The poor grand doll has gone to the actual babysitter for almost two weeks now and it makes me sad, but I just need to get things done. Hopefully, I will be visiting the mountains by later this evening and if so, I will be back early next week to give updates.

Until we meet again may your trail be blessed and your ride be smooth

Comments

  1. Prayers for your grand doll and husband this morning and for you! I hope you get to go to the mountains. Everyone needs a break now and then.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for ALL! Have a blessed and beautiful day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024