Good Thursday Morning

Hello to all my friends in the world outside this farm. How are each of you on this cool fall like morning? Yes, it is cool in my neck of the woods this morning as temps are in the upper 50's. Don't rush to buy pumpkins though as the heat index is supposed to soar to over 100 degrees by Monday. UGH!!!

It seems to me that this has been a very hot and somewhat wet summer. I am looking forward to some mornings like this one. I would love to see temperatures stay in the 70's and lower 80's for a bit. Yesterday the high was 76 degrees and it was wonderful to be outside and play with the grand doll.

Mornings like this and days like yesterday are good for hikes. I got this photo from Pixabay,  but I feel like it is taken on the back side of our property because it looks exactly like the view you could get from it. We have trails like this that we made when a neighbor and his friends used the property to ride Suzuki Samari's back there. I miss those days! My girls loved to ride with them.

I decided to do this early today because the grand doll will be here at 7:15 and I never find time to get anything done but play with her when she is here. I also have to work at my in laws today so my day is fairly busy! I enjoy my morning by myself. I like to sit outside with my coffee, but it's never light out anymore when I get up so that is out of the question. So here is my view this morning.
I am visiting with my friends. I am blogging and reading what each of you have written. I wish you all the best of days and I hope to visit again later! 

Until out trails pass again, have a great day!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024