Home Again

Our vacation camp week is over and it was full of fun and excitement! I will write that post later. For now, I will let each of you know that I have attempted to read all of your posts written while I was away. It sounds as though each of you have been having a good time and enjoying life to the fullest for the summer.

 My life here on the farm is filled with days of caring for my granddaughter, weeding our garden, spending time with my pony, Fancy, and cooking. I have been busy catching up on laundry and household chores as the work never ends. I have two hens setting on nests and so it won't be long till we have new chicks running around here.

If the weather would cooperate, I would go riding as it was so nice to do while we were at camp. I am attempting to get the camper ready to go again as we plan to camp again the weekend of the Fourth of July. I feel like I need a trip with just myself and the granddaughter so I may do that soon as well. My husband will pull the camper down and I can camp near the camp host because we know them well. I would not have to worry about anything while I was there.

Enjoy your day! We are in for severe storms and I do not like that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner