Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you! I am happy to say that I enjoyed a nice day with my family and we had a wonderful meal. I was thrilled to have all three kids home with us as well as my grandchild. I know that they are all close and we see them often, but I am also aware that as they age and we do as well, that could easily change.

I am thankful for healthy children and grandchildren, a husband that loves me, a job that allows me to work at my own pace, and a job that I love. I am thankful for having things that I need and plenty that I do not need. I am thankful that my husband is willing to attempt to purchase a new home that I love!

I am thankful for a God that loves me and protects me. I have felt His hand in many things this week and I really needed that as the Devil was attempting to put doubt into my life with the horrible things that I have heard of this week. Illness, death, and just the meaness that seems to be happening in the world these days. I am thankful that I know that the days ahead are going to be rough as the Bible tells us of what to expect.

I am thankful for good friends! I am thankful that my work from home business is going well. I am thankful for a warm home and that I have the money to put food on the table each day. Those things are important!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24