Work From Home Moms

As a mother of two girls that were very active in school activities, church activities, and 4H, I have often found myself making a choice between work and being where my kids needed me to be. I have never had the opportunity to stay home with them as finances would not allow. I have tried selling many products at different times and usually have struggled with the business. This was partially due to my own struggles with coming out of my comfort zone and some of it was time restraints and part of it was just me being lazy.

After the birth of my granddaughter this year, I decided that I needed to find a business that allowed me to spend as much time as I could with her. I found Pink Zebra, a company that believes in the motto, " Change Your Fragrance, Change Your Life" and makes such a unique product that I decided that I had to join this business. I am happy to say that I am doing well at the moment. I am not getting rich quick, but I am having fun and I am earning some extra money.

The opportunity is also allowing me to have some special time with ,my oldest daughter Megan as she is also helping me with the business. We do home shows as well as catalog shows, product showings and offer a great job opportunity to other moms. There are plenty of us in the business and some are doing more shows and earning more money than I am but that is okay.

I spent my afternoon today with an old co-worker that I became good friends with while we were working and I had not seen in several years. I am so glad that we have had the opportunity to visit again. She was concerned that her party was not going to be a good one, but she was pleasantly surprised that she had a decent party and we were able to get two bookings. I am happy to say that she called after leaving the party and told me that she was able to get another $86 order, which will add to her party and I am hoping that she can reach a $250 party total in order to earn free product.

If you are a mom that needs some income and want to have flexible hours and work from home, feel free to comment and I will share information. You may also go to my website and learn more about the opportunity. I would love to have you as part of my team!! My website also allows you to place orders and have them shipped to you as well. If you don't want to be a hostess, but would like to shop and be a customer, I would be glad to have you as well.

Have a great day! Smell The Sprinkles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024