Good Morning Wednesday

The sun is up, the roosters on the farm here are crowing and it is going to be a beautiful Wednesday! My wish for each of you for the day is to enjoy the day whatever it brings to you. We need an optimistic look to the day and some days that is hard when times are hard and dark, but try thinking of ten things that you enjoy and that will usually brighten the mood.

I am looking forward to today. I will be spending part of the day inside as we are going to Incredible Pizza for a home school education day. For those who do not know what Incredible Pizza is - it is a pizza buffet restaurant geared at kids and they have games, laser tag, go karts, etc. Today, there will be a room or two set up with activities for the home school kids to learn from. It is always a fun day! My daughter and I usually go, but we will be taking my niece with us today. Her and my daughter are only a year apart in age and so they always enjoy the time that they are together.

I think that we will also do a little shopping for 4 H project items. I know we need some supplies for some of the projects and we do not live near a craft and hobby store, but we will be near some today and so I think we will take advantage of that. I know my daughter will need scrapbook paper for her auto/truck project. I also know her child development will need some too. I love 4 H and all it entails, but getting things prepared for it can be a real hassle. She waits to long to start the projects and then she seems rushed to get them done. However, this year she has started several of them and her child development is almost done!

Since it is going to be warm, I am for sure getting outside too. I want to be able to clean my saddle and brush some of the horses today. I am hoping to go do some riding tomorrow too. I also want to clean our tack shed some and try to get it a little more organized before we have to start using it on a daily basis. During the winter, it always seems that nothing gets put back right as someone is always in a hurry to put things away as it is cold.

Hopefully, those who are having nice weather today can enjoy it and for those who are not, just do something nice for yourself- enjoy a cup of hot tea, coffee, or hot cocoa- whatever will make you happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024