A New Adventure

Time has come that we are embarking on another new adventure in our homeschool life. My daughter has started drivers ed. Yes, she is in a course with a driving school but we are also working on things at home. She is struggling with the permit test, so I am having her do a lot of practice tests today. I have thought that I might add to the course she is taking by making some of our vocab and spelling be words that she might need to know for the exam. She is working hard and she is trying her best to be able to pass the test. She still struggles a lot with reading and so I have made arrangements for the license branch to have the test read to her on Tuesday next week. I hope that helps.
 If I decide to do a unit study of the cousrse, I will certainly post ideas on here. I hope that everyone that has had a student struggle with this will leave some ideas here. She drives well around here on the farm, but she needs a lot of confidence on the test. Practice tests make perfect and I am hoping that she can pass before she has it read to her.

Comments

  1. Okay next time if u have a longer article or actually u should put a " insert jump break" in ur article so when people read ur article they can actually click in ur article and then u gain 1 page views.

    Right now u don't put any of that so visitors read all ur article for 1 page views. jump break is in the editing article.


    Btw I'm from mylott, u comment in my blog, I will come often, ur blog looks interesting. This is my hubpages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://kai0224liu.hubpages.com/hub/Horsback-riding-in-Houston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your daughter do well in her driving, I guess it is a milestone for her.

    get people to your website

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure what a jump break is. I will have to read about it. I will check out your blog today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner