Happy Homemaker - September 7,2026
Today, I am linking up with Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom with some other phenomenal women to share some of the amazing things we do with our homes and lives throughout the week. I hope you will hop over and read some of the other amazing articles that are written today.
THE WEATHER IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS:
It is much cooler than it was last week and it is such a blessing. Last week with heat indexes in the lower 100's, life was miserable if you had to be outside. Highs this week are supposed to be in the mid 80's most of the week with lower humidity and a few showers, which we need!
THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:
Just started this one yesterday
WHAT'S ON MY TV TODAY:
Probably nothing. I have some live shows to do today, and I need to do some cleaning, so I doubt that it is on until the hubby decides to watch something.
ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE:
ON THE LUNCH PLATE:
Left over beef and noodles
ON THE MENU:
Monday - hot dogs, hamburgers, and potato salad
Tuesday - Taco salad
Wednesday - beef tips with rice, spinach, and butter beans
Thursday - Chicken and pork sheet pan dinner
Friday - ?????
ON MY TO DO LIST:
No plan yet, as there are so many things that I need to do. Today is a live selling day with my Pink Zebra and then cooking dinner. Tomorrow, I need to go see my mom and make some stops at the post office.
NO WORDS NEEDED:

Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.