Going Back on The Road Soon

 I had a fabulous trip to Branson and enjoyed our Pink Zebra reunion so much. Thanks to Tom, Kelly, the customer service team, the product development team, and John as well as the many others it takes to make the reunion fabulous each year. I will see you all in Reno. 

I made a few new friends at this reunion as I am comfortable enough with myself to speak to someone I don't know. This company has given me confidence that I never had before. This company has given me a passion for home fragrances that I never expected to have. If I walk in my home and there is not something nice scenting it, I begin to question everyone why the warmers are not filled and on. If you have never tried Pink Zebra, please let me share the best home fragrance with you. With 70 scents that are blendable, the possibilities are endless. The products are non toxic and if you use hand sanitizer daily, you need to try ours. It is ph balanced , so it does not dry your hands like so many others do. Here is my website and I would love to send you a sample if you email me here

Grey Speckled Simmer Pot

Hand sanitizer on the go

My daughter and I are heading out again Monday and will be at a Power of the Past Festival for a week. I am hoping our sales are fantastic because I am working on paying off all of my credit cards. I want to be debt free other than my car payment and I am working at stocking up on each of the new scents that are available. Events like that are fun, but sometimes seem like a lot of work. However, sales can't just come from friends and family. We have to get the word out about our products and I am building a team under me so I have to find recruits, but I want those that fall in love with the product first, I am not just signing everyone up to have a team. We earn money without anyone under us, so I am very cautious as to what recruits I have. 

After this show, I have another one but it's a one day event and then I will be home for a few weeks before I have to go again. I have a show that is almost two weeks long in September and October. I am excited for those! Fall shows and scents are sometimes the most fun!

My goal is to earn Pink Sapphire and make the trip to reunion in Reno next year. I ask each of you if you like home fragrances, please help me out by purchasing from me or passing my information along to a friend or relative that uses home fragrances. I know the group of bloggers here are fabulous and can help me. If you refer someone to me and they purchase, send me a message and I will send you a gift. EZPZ to win something free!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24