Happy Easter! Today is the day we celebrate the risen Savior!! Praise God for His son coming as the sacrificial lamb of God!

Of course, many of us with children and grandchildren know that Easter involves candy, eggs, and the Easter Bunny, but I make sure that my children and grandchildren know the meaning behind the day. How can we not teach our children about one of the most important days in our spiritual lives? 

I am so far behind on this blog and I have thought about ending it, but I can't. I decided today that I will continue it and I will dedicate myself to at least one post per week, sometimes more. My Pink Zebra business is going so good and I am so happy with what God is doing there to increase my sales and give me new team members to share my success with. I am truly dedicating all in my life to Christ now. I have been a Christian for many years and I know God is in my life, but I have recently rededicated myself to doing all in God's time and plan and not try to force things to go my way. How guilty we are of asking God to do things that truly is not in His will for our lives. 

Today, I have a few prayer requests for those of you that are prayers. I know that prayer warriors are among us and I know I can count on many of those to pray for these requests. If you aren't a prayer warrior, send good vibes, love, etc. 

Pray for Levi - Levi is a precious toddler that drown with his twin sister and doctors were able to revive both of them. Lainey seems to be her normal self, but little Levi was without oxygen much longer and doctors have said he suffered brain injury. However, with the dedication of his parents and a team of fabulous health care workers, Levi is showing signs of progress. Please pray for an Easter miracle that Levi awakes restored to his little active self today and shares a huge miraculous story to the world of the power of God and prayer.

Pray for Chase - Chase is a young man in our town that has struggled with Ewing's Sarcoma since he was young. Chase graduated high school in 2020 and was able to marry his high school sweetheart almost immediately after hearing that he only had a few months to live. His mother posted yesterday that sweet Chase had taken the turn that no one wanted and was currently with hospice to keep him peaceful as he transitioned from this life to his heavenly home. As much I hated to hear this news, I can't imagine making my way home on such an amazing weekend! Greeting Jesus on Easter weekend- what a plan! Here is a video of their amazing love story. If you search the internet for Chase and Sadie Smith, you will find many stories about this young man and his beautiful wife. 

Happy Easter

 

Comments

  1. Hearing these tragic stories makes us realize how blessed we are. I'm glad you didn't quit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am glad you didn't quit your blog..there is nothing like a great circle of friends from around the world.
    Praying for healing for precious Levi and I am so sorry for the passing of Chase..but oh my what a "home-going". Praying for those left behind.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner