Will We Make It?

Whew! When you hear the day I am going to have, you will be tired. It started about an hour ago when I woke up and began the day. Of course, farm life is a busy one, but this is not farm work calling my name really. I am leaving later today for a long planned trip to Myrtle Beach for a trip with my daughter, her fiancé, and some of his friends. Sounds like an easy day, right?

It might be if that was all I had to do today. The day started early though, because as many know, I help my in-laws quite often and I have several things of paperwork to do for them. I also have to get some things lined out for the sitter that will be with the grand doll as we are potty training and it needs to go smoothly. ( I hate leaving her even though I know I am getting burned out.) My husband is like a kid so I must make sure things are ready for him as well.

I need to leave at 7:30 a.m. this morning to head about 2 hours north of home to my Pink Zebra rally. I am super excited about it, but I wish it would have been a different day than today! We will be revealing the new catalog and our winter items!! It is always exciting to see what the founders have discovered for us to add to our line of amazing products and I am thrilled to see (or smell) the new scents that we will have available!!

Once home from there, it will be finish laundry, finish packing as time has been hectic this week, get some loving from my grand doll, cook dinner, do dishes, make sure all home bills are paid, pick up the living room and try to run the vacuum. I am sure then it will be time to head out on vacation and I will be one tired lady. I am sure I will sleep in the van tonight and that makes me nervous as I usually don't sleep in a car.

I have a good book packed and I have some other small activities packed. I am taking my work along as well because I truly never stop working. With the new catalog release, I will be anxiously working for my fall and winter sales and I am always looking to add team members to my team. I love sharing the opportunity to be your own boss, working for a company that truly loves their consultants, and one that allows me to earn trips and many other incentives.

My biggest worry today is whether we will make it to South Carolina safely without too many detours. I know many of the roads are still closed and I am fully aware that many places are still flooded, but we are being told by our resort that they are open for business and fully operational.

As you can tell, I better get busy. I am on my second cup of coffee and I have set here long enough. Take care and I will report back soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024