Election 2016

As I sit here doing some much needed work on this square machine on my desk, I find that I am saying many prayers for our nation as the world watches what is happening at the polls as they close and ballots are being counted. I believe that our nation is in for many changes with whichever politician wins the highest seat in our country.

Yes, I voted but I can't say that I stand with either candidate as I feel that neither of them are truly what America needs to be great again. I feel that they both have some major faults and although, it is not appropriate for us to judge anyone, I feel that if you intend to lead our nation you should not be seen doing the things that these two have done. I have heard many people say that they are going with the less of the two evils, but I could not make that be my decision in voting for either.

My prediction is that Trump will win this election and that it won't be as close of a race as some might predict. I believe that Clinton will win some key states, but I believe that her record of events like the deleted emails and the deaths in Bengazi will cause many voters to turn to Trump. I believe that her stand on abortion and gun control is going to cause many issues with voters as well.

Tomorrow morning we will wake up and life will go on with whichever one gets elected as the new President. Many Americans do not show respect for the office that Mr. Obama currently holds and I feel as though whether you agree with who is in the White House or not, that they should be respected with the utmost respect as they are the leader in chief. I feel that this lack of respect has gotten us to the point that we are in this election.

I feel that there are some important issues in this election that neither of them have been very responsive about and some that they have talked about and their ideas seem to not be good ones. I see the main issues being jobs, healthcare, foreign affairs, and immigration. I could give my opinion on these things but I feel that it is not necessary.

God needs to make this country great again! Without him, we are nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayers for each of us as the new year and the new President takes office. May God lead us!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024