Labor Day Weekend

Well, the last holiday weekend of summer is upon us and with that brings thoughts of winter, snow and cold but as I am typing this it is currently almost 100 degrees in Indiana with high humidity. It seems as though this summer has plagued us with high temps and no rain. Many places in the midwest and southwest have suffered with the same problems during the summer so we can only hope that the winter brings the same above normal temperatures as well.

We will be spending the weekend with friends at the Double Y Saddle Club this weekend while my mother and my in-laws are here at home caring for the hobby farm. We will be doing some horseback riding and some buggy driving over the weekend. I am looking forward to do some cooking outside and just relaxing. Although, I am taking the laptop as I plan to do some work as well.

I will be traveling a little too as my daughter has two birthday parties to go to as well this weekend. It seems as though the work and the running errands never ends. I guess that it the life of a home school mom.

I wish you all a safe and healthy Labor Day weekend. Spend some time with your family and enjoy the weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024