Welcome to our farm!

Welcome to our farm! I have been writing a farm report on Associated Content for several months now and decided that many are interested in our small hobby farm so I decided to start a blog about it. We are a home school family of three with two other children who do not live at home now. We raise chickens, ducks, pigs, rabbits, dogs, cats, a bird, and horses.

I am hoping to help a friend start a theraputic petting zoo and camp for special needs children and that is another reason for this blog. We need a place to showcase our farm and our plans for the zoo and camp. We are always looking for donations and/ or sponsers. If you are interested, please contact me. All help would be greatly appreciated!!

I hope you will enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!

Comments

  1. Hey Carol this sounds like a great idea. Also sounds like you have a big heart...keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24