New Chapter
I have decided to try something new! I have been learning a lot about digital marketing and sales, and I am going to attempt to sell some digital products the remainder of the year. My first digital product is a set of three bookmarks that are fall themed and I have them listed on Etsy.
I created three bookmarks with a little help from AI for graphics, but I love the idea of three completely different bookmarks in one file. The first is super cute and kid friendly with forest animals on it, the second is very plain with just polka dots, and the third is more geared towards adults and has a beautiful sunset and mountains to it.
Let me know what you think.




Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.