So Many Happenings on the Farm

 There are so many changes and things happening here on the farm that I can't keep up. We have brought in several new chickens, turkeys, and ducks. I will be picking up three geese this week that my daughter was able to pick up for me yesterday. I will need to post pictures soon. 

Our garden is finally starting to look like it has something in it. The lack of rain has made watering a chore and I don't care for that as I have enough to do without taking the time to water on a regular basis. My flower beds need some TLC and I can't seem to even find time for that at the moment. I am enjoying my citronella plant on the porch that has kept the mosquitos at bay for me to be able to sit on the porch most evenings as the weather has been great at night. 

I am truly missing my camper, but I don't want to use it till I fix the refrigerator and that will be soon I hope. I need to be busy planning a trip with my granddoll and her mom and sister. We celebrated the coming of the new grandbaby with a shower on Saturday. I will post pictures of that as well soon. My daughter is simply glowing with her pregnancy and is super excited that July is about her and that her precious bundle of joy will soon be here as well. 

It seems as though the weather is a bit cooler for the moment and I will say that is has been a nice break from the hot and humid we had over the weekend. This will be short and sweet but I must go to the doctor with my mom so I will post tomorrow hopefully. 




Comments

  1. Can't wait for the shower photos! I also would love photos of your animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be adding them in the next day or two.

      Delete
  2. You must be so excited about your daughter's impending new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very excited! It will be our first grandson.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for your visit to my blog. I always look forward to new blog friends. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I live in the city, but my heart is on a farm. Love your animals. Grew up with lots of them. How exciting a new grandbaby. We have 10 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love being on the farm. I was raised in the city. We are excited about the new baby. Three grands and this will be our first grandson.

      Delete
  4. A new baby is always so special. I know you are over the moon. Can't wait for photos of the shower. Love all the new animals on your farm. Hang in there and don't wear yourself out.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024