My Pink Zebra Business

 Hello! I have had several of my readers say that they do not know about Pink Zebra and I would love to share some information about this with you all. I am an Independent Executive Consultant with the company and have been with them for 7 years, but only recently began my focus on making this my full time career. I am working to reach manager this year and I am excited to say that my daughter has accomplished that in her career with them. 


My love for their products started almost 8 years ago when I was finishing up a long week as a show mom at the local county fair. I was hot, tired and exhausted and decided to walk through the commercial tent to see what companies were represented. I knew nothing of Pink Zebra and the girl that was at the fair did not get any of my attention, I am sorry to say. I simply walked past her and did not take the time to learn more. I did stop at the end of her table though and smell the Toasted Marshmallow Sprinkles that she had set out. 


After the fair was over, I thought of the amazing scent I had smelled, but had no information or clue what it was. I simply knew it had a zebra on the photo (as they are my favorite animal) and I Googled Zebra dots, because they looked like Dippin Dots ( the ice cream). I found a lady in Oklahoma that sold Pink Zebra and was offering a great deal on signing up. Now, we can't do those types of deals these days, but I am thankful that she was at the time. I learned that it was wax for warmers and that they had many fragrances to choose from. I signed up and called my oldest daughter to tell her that we were selling it as I knew she would help. 


I am thankful to say that the company had allowed her to quit her full time job at a warehouse and she earned her first piece of jewelry this year when she promoted to manager with the company. I am also happy to say that she is a great leader and I am looking forward to what she will do this next year. I am happy to say that it has become a family affair as my youngest daughter is now a consultant too. 


Pink Zebra began in Sugar Land, Texas and is the amazing work of Tom and Kelly Gaines, who have a wealth of knowledge of candles, fragrances, and home décor. Pink Zebra offers a soy based wax that is non-toxic and is tested to be some of the best fragrance in the industry. There are 71 scents available and many other products. Our fall catalog was just released and I will  say that our 71 scents are some of my absolute favorites in the time I have been selling. 

I am sure you will find something on that list that you love! There are so many good ones! Some of my favorites are flannel blanket, apple pumpkin butter, aquamarine, blueberry lavender, bourbon vanilla, warm snuggles, and white pumpkin cardamom. 

Our warmers are designed to offer the best fragrance from these as well as the wax will only heat to body temperature, which is another great asset considering my grands are usually here often. Our Simmer Pots are great decorating pieces as well as a way to fragrance your home. 

We have items that include all types of decorating and we have super cute things for those that like to decorate for the seasons and holidays. 

Our Simmering Lights offer décor, fragrance, and a useful product for the home. 
I am always looking for new customers to share these amazing products with as well as online hosts to earn free and half price products as well as people who are looking for a flexible schedule to join my team. If you don't use these types of products, maybe you know someone that does. Please share my website with them. Let me know if you know someone that orders and I will send you a free gift!


Thanks to all my readers that asked about what I do and I am happy to share with you. Now, I must get busy and work on getting that manager title and my Paisley ( our mascot) necklace. 



Comments

  1. I have never heard of this! I will for sure take a look. I love supporting small business. I am a Pampered Chef lady! :) Anyway, some of these scents sound so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Chrissy T Please send me your website. My email is pzcarol1@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I was curious about Pink Zebra:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner