A Walk With Christ

 As many of my readers know, my goal the last couple of years has been to strengthen my walk with Christ. Growing up in church and being very active in my youth group led me to many great friendships and plenty of fun times. I am thankful for the youth director we had as he truly spoke to us on subjects that we could relate too and he was always just a phone call away.

Once I turned 20 and was more in the world, my walk with Christ suffered. I fell hard, but I was thankful that I knew God was still with me. I knew the day I had asked Christ into my heart and I knew the day I was baptized as well. I was still a prayer warrior and believed in God, but I wasn't following the way I knew He wanted me to live. 

Now that I am older and fully aware of the mistakes I have made, I am fully aware that I need to make sure my walk is closer to God and to follow where He leads and not try to do things my way. He will guide me if I just allow Him too.

I tell all of that to tell you all of a website that I have found that  I am ordering products from to have a country feel to my home but still reminds me of God's love. They have wall art, pillows, clothing, scripture cards, and many more things that I can add to my home. I am ordering the That I May Know Him journal today as it is such a neat journal and I know it will remind me each day to honor God and His will.

If interested, please look here. I am an affiliate with them and if you order from that link, I will receive a bit of money to aid in decision to begin to give to Hope For The World. A dear friend of mine and his family are involved in the ministry to Albania and I want to be able to donate funds to help, but I have to do it without taking from my income, so my affiliate pay will  go to them and their cause.


This is one of the sweatshirts that they offer that I truly want as well. how many times a day could we "Raise A Hallelujah" ? I can think of many times that I could praise God that I don't.


Enough for today, I will talk to you all tomorrow or Thursday.





Comments

  1. What a wonderful commitment you have made, Carol. I have fallen away from the close walk I used to have. I am still a believer, still pray but don't do the reading, etc., that I used to do. I am proud of you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have set this as my goal for the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024